If any potential Ariannes want to come and sit on the street you can email me at email@example.com. —Aimee Richardson (@Aimee_P_R)
I know you don’t like to talk, but you gotta do it for her.
Yadriel & Maria appreciation post ✿◕‿◕✿
HE SAID MORE THAN HE DID ALL SEASON. I THOUGHT HE DIDN’T CARE. I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST BEING NICE AND LETTING HIS BABY MAMA SEE THE BABY THAT HE PROBABLY DIDN’T REALLY WANT AND BARELY LOOKED AFTER BUT I WAS FUCKING WRONG. I WAS WRONG ABOUT HIM. HE’S JUST QUIET. THE DUDE IS STOIC AS FUCK AND HE FUCKING LOVES MARIA AND HE LOVES THAT BABY AND IT’S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THE WAY HE GUSHES AND TALKS TO HER LIKE MARIA ASKED HIM TO DO BECAUSE HE WANTS HER TO GROW UP SMART AND LOVED.
But also look at how cute the baby is dressed in each visit. Who did that? Daddy did. But that’s exactly the kind of visual cue that gets lost when he’s getting judged for his bald head, tattoos and stoic (thuggish?) demeanor.
THE ARTIFICE OF ETERNITY / music for the byzantine empire (requested by hesperos)
01. The Might of Rome - Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard
02. Anon.: Ti aidonia tis Anatolis - Ensemble Constantinople
03. Armada - Mediaeval Baebes
04. Trad.: Dinaresade - Ensemble Ony Wytars
05. Kassia: O synapostatis tyrannos (The Apostate Tyrant) - VocaMe
06. My Own Heart - Trevor Morris
07. All together, the Angels in the Sky - The Byzantine Choir of Greece
08. Rise a Knight - Harry Gregson-Williams
09. Manuel Chrysaphes: Lament for the Fall of Constantinople - Cappella Romana
10. Instrumental Lament II - Jordi Savall
*erik does it*
From The 50 Greatest Love Letters of All Time, edited by David H, Lowenherz
In case you’ve been living
in a pantryunder a rock, here’s the Season 2 Gag Reel.